Age Care Advice offer:
• An initial full assessment of need.
• Research appropriate local services.
• Organise and set up these services where agreed by the client.
• Monitoring of your well being.
• Support and advice to carers.
• Long term care planning – retainer scheme available.
• Your own Care Coordinator.
• Hospital discharge package.
• Representation at GP and Consultant appointments.
• Continuing Health Care Funding screening.
• Reviews of care services either within the community or long term care homes.
• Capacity and Best Interest Decision assessments.
• Advance Directives or living wills.
• Completion of welfare benefit forms.
• Escorting to special events such as a wedding or other family function (not included in the retainer option).
As well as the above we can arrange for pieces of equipment to assist you with independent living. We can also assist with finding domestic help such as:
• Handy man jobs
We do not offer:
• Direct personal care – we can help you commission this from a registered agency or help find a Personal Assistant.
• Out of hours emergency service.
You can contact us 7 days a week from 8am – 8pm.
Tel: 01572 756666, 01476 552137 or 07772-992732
Age Care Advice currently operates in the following areas:
If you live outside one of these areas, still do contact us, we may be able to help you!