When you, your relative or neighbour needs care services it can be a daunting challenge to know where to start. Finding the right care and making sure it works well are immediate concerns you might have. Age Care Advice can manage all of this for you, giving you and your relative piece of mind.
My name is Simon Jessop. I have been working with older people and adults and their carers for over 37 years throughout the UK and USA within social services and NHS teams. I am a qualified, registered social worker . This experience has given me frontline insight into the problems older people and their families have when trying to organise care via County Council Social Service Departments.
With County Councils and the NHS reducing their staff numbers, resources and tightening assessment criteria’s due to financial constraints the situation will not improve for a rapidly increasing ageing population.
Age Care Advice with it’s success has now grown to be a team of social workers working to unique and effective models of intervention.
Please note- If you have over £23,250 or a significant income you will pay the full cost for your care services. Please ask us about our exclusive self funder service.
We at Age Care Advice can help to make the whole process easy for you –
- No contact centres to refer through
- Directing you to the best local care services
- No waiting lists – same day response for new referrals
- One Care Co-ordinator, not a variety of people
- Available seven days a week
- You tell us when your case should be closed, we wont tell you
- No criteria for assessment. We will work with you.
Your personal Care Coordinator will get to know you and your family over time, working closely with you in order to achieve the best quality of life for you. They will intervene whenever required for instance if there is a problem with your care service or if a crisis arises such as a hospital admission. There is also an option to retain your Care Coordinator on a long term basis, helpful if your family do not live near.
Simon Jessop DIPSW
Senior Social Work Consultant.
- Registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Association of Independent Social Workers.
- Member of the Institute for Leadership and Management.
- Member of the Information Commissioners Office (for your data protection).
For advice please call:
01572 756666, 01476 552137 or 07772 992732
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.